Monday, August 19, 2013

Guilt Will Get You Every Time!

When you look outside and feel guilty about your yard, you go outside and start to work....

When you go outside and work, you find grass that needs moving to a bare spot....

When you find grass that needs moving to a bare spot, you take a shovel and dig....

When you shovel and dig, you slip on a mud spot....

When you slip on a mud spot, you fall on your shovel....

When you fall on your shovel, you get a black eye....

Don't look outside and feel guilty about your yard!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Julie, hope it doesn't hurt too badly! But, I have to say...honey I love your wit about it, (holding the laughter!!) Take care of that black eye!
    Hugs,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Loretta. Actually it's hardly sore, and if I pull my bangs down, no one can see it. Only my pride!

      Delete