Saturday, October 12, 2013

Handy Tip #6

Don't you just love left-over pizza.  Let me show you a quick and easy trick for warming it up.



If your household is like mine, there is usually only a couple of slices left to eat the next day.









Run your slice under the faucet to dampen it.









Shake off the excess water.











Microwave the slice for about 30 seconds, more or less.








Enjoy!  It won't be soggy like you would think.  I promise.  It steams it nicely. Be careful though, because it will burn your mouth with just that little of heating.

I actually do this with a variety of foods.  Hamburger patties especially. You would be surprised how many things can take the water splash.  Try it and let me know how yours turns out.

6 comments:

  1. What a great tip! We always have leftover pizza to microwave around my house. Love your blog. Stopping by and following from Let's Get Social. :)
    Kathy
    lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, what a great tip! I would have never thought to do that! I look forward to getting to know you and your blog and I am now following you on Google, GFC, and Bloglovin too! Thanks.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this great tip! Hope you have a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Amber. I really enjoyed checking out your site. I know I'll visit it often.

      Delete