Monday, November 16, 2015

Fixing Americas Problems in Baby Steps Review

Fixing America's problems in Baby Steps!: And fixing them for Goodl!

By Clem Dominguez

“Fixing America Problem's in Baby Steps!”, is a compilation of practical ideas on fixing various problems that plague our country. The solutions I recommend are not partisan, but practical and permanent. So thank you reading my ideas and hopefully taking them in for thoughtful consideration. 

...........................................................................
***MY HONEST REVIEW OF Fixing America***

I like the idea of working in baby steps to fix America because I believe that’s what it will take. Just like the author said, we should be thinking long term. I think Mr. Dominguez makes a lot of sense in his way of thinking. The government has become too large and powerful to do the public any good. In fact, because of “crony capitalism”, today’s politicians think they are above doing the public’s bidding. That’s what I have been thinking all along. It’s good to know that the author is of the same opinion.


I thought it was outrageous the way we, the public, bailed out the corporations against our wishes. And now reading the list of corporations and their CEO’s and finding out about the million plus refunds they gained, it makes me sick. Having some firsthand knowledge of the VA problems, I agree with this author’s solutions. I think that is a wise suggestion, as is most that he states in the book. I feel his suggestions would make a big impact and I for one would love for them to be implemented. 

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment