Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Face on Mars is in the Mirror Review

The Face on Mars is in the Mirror

By RpWII

Transcendental poetry that tears the fabric of reality and reveals an ethereal battle of light versus darkness. A journey of liberation. Your hidden self awaits — if you dare. An eclectic book of poems, covering esoteric, political, romantic and spiritual subjects. An original collection of occult poetry. Over 250 original poems, 170 pages. Includes photos from the author's original notebooks!

...........................................................................
MY HONEST REVIEW OF The Face on Mars

Although the title insinuates that this is totally occult poetry, there are only a handful of poems on that topic. However, I did enjoy the few that were, as well as all the others. So many had inspiring verses to them, which kept me in an uplifting mood. I loved the ones that were written from a child’s memories. They were short, but simplistic from an innocent point of view. There were a few that could be construed as a song. In fact, I realized that I was reading them as if they were set to a musical rhythm.


I appreciated the author’s explanation of ghostly existence and manifestation. It gave me a different, but realistic perspective on the subject. I will be pondering on this reasoning for some time. One quote I thought repeatable was “If you ever have the misfortune of gaining everything, you will see you have absolutely nothing”.


My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

No comments:

Post a Comment