Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Romance with a Touch of Love Review

Romance With a Touch of Love

By Kevin Hollingsworth

My name is Kevin Hollingsworth and I would like to touch your heart. I would like to bring a love so special to your tender soul after your heart has been touched. Bring love to your spirit after your heart and soul have been fulfilled. Bring love to your being after your heart, soul, and spirit have together realized this great wonder. Love brings happiness to this life; happiness and more is what I want for you.

...........................................................................
MY HONEST REVIEW OF Romance with a Touch

These loving poems are borne of deep feelings of love gained, love lost, and love forlorn. This author has no problem relaying the depth of his emotions. I had feelings of a love perfected, of losing a love by death, and every connected emotion in-between. His wording flowed so smooth and effortlessly. There was a regal romance blended into his emotions that gave me a longing for that type of relationship. I felt like I could read his poems forever.

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment