Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Treasures in Heaven Book Review




Treasures in Heaven

By Anne Odion

Does your relationship with God feel stagnant? Have you stopped growing spiritually? Do you believe heaven actually exists or that God still speaks to people?
In the year 2000, the Lord came to Anne Odion in a dream and showed her a vision of heaven that took her breath away…and left her confused. She eventually realized God had a message for believers and had chosen her to share it: heaven is real—wonderfully, gloriously real!
But being in heaven is about more than simply believing in Jesus; to truly experience that future joy, you must store up your divine treasures by investing in God’s kingdom today and throughout your life.
Grounded in scripture and infused with fresh spiritual insights, Treasures in Heaven empowers you to live faithfully on Earth by helping you identify how to use your strengths and gifts to glorify God—enriching your future heavenly home as you renovate your relationship with the endlessly imaginative and ever-loving creator 

...........................................................................
MY HONEST REVIEW OF Treasures in Heaven

The author describes this book as one of reconciling with God. She believes that God spoke to her in a dream and mandated her to share what He revealed to her. The message was that we should work more on building up our treasures in heaven, and less on earthly things. She includes various Bible passages that coincide with this idea.

I can’t say I disagree with anything I read in this book. It also had me re-evaluating my priorities. Although I was already acquainted with all the verses and parables that were quoted, I still followed up with my own Bible. The author’s expanded explanation of the Beatitudes was very interesting. The book gave me a feeling of discussing a Sunday school lesson, which was refreshing. I definitely agree that whatever God promises, He will fulfill.

My review can also be found at:
    AMAZON     BARNES & NOBLE   GOODREADS
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author

No comments:

Post a Comment