Tuesday, January 31, 2017

My First Travel Book Review

My First Travel Book (My First Travel Books) (Volume 1)

By Anna Othitis

Are you ready to take to the skies? Welcome Aboard Children! Come join the adventures of Captain Frankie and his flying angel as they travel across the world to some of the most popular, entertaining, and educational places in the world. Captain Frankie is waiting for you to book your ticket, safely stow your bags, and open your eyes to the beautiful places created for all of us to visit in My First Travel Book series.










...........................................................................
MY REVIEW

Captain Frankie is the pilot for Angelic Airlines. He takes us to some of the most popular destinations around the world. Beginning with the United States, and ending with Africa, each destination is a wonder in itself.


I liked how each one had a poem written about it. Then there is a description telling why it’s a wonder. And I enjoyed learning what each country’s flag looks like. This makes for a good learning situation with your child. I believe it would be just as interesting to them as it was to me.
...........................................................................

**The above opinions are 100% my own, whether I purchased the book or it was given to me to review.


Buy the book from...

Follow the Author






No comments:

Post a Comment